From the beautiful Australian label, MISHA. This is the dress that makes you excited to receive an invitation to YET ANOTHER party. Because you get to wear this baby and look stunning and dance all night and maybe break a few hearts or fall madly in love? Anything's possible in this baby... x Jamie
About the Brand
Established in 2013 by Michelle Aznavorian, MISHA is an independently owned luxury fashion label based in Melbourne, Australia. Specialising in unique occasion-wear, in-house designed prints and impeccable tailoring, the MISHA philosophy is founded on affordable luxury, designed for the modern woman. Aznavorian says of the MISHA woman: “She’s inviting us in to explore and experience her world. She’s effortless and intoxicating, empowered, worldly and strong. She knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to chase after it. It is a celebration of real femininity and the energy that comes with it.” 2016 saw MISHA become the name on everyone’s lips. From stellar debut appearances at both New York Fashion Week and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, MISHA made waves around the globe for breath-taking collaborations with international supermodels Bella Hadid and Jourdan Dunn and is now one of the most talked about young labels in Australia.
- The ultimate in elegant, lace perfection.
- This divine dress has been engineered from stunning ivory lace and features grosgrain ribbon detailing.
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- It features a nude lining across the bust, midriff and skirt.
- The neckline, sleeves and hemline have scalloped edges, and the back features an opening with buttons on the back of the neck.
- The exaggerated bell sleeves add an eye-catching element, complimented by the intricate and considered lace detailing.
Sizing: Runs true to size. Measurements based on a size S:
- waist circ. = 66cm
- hip circ. = 95cm
- front length = 94cm